Sunday, February 28, 2016

Life. The Universe. Everything.



I always find it amusing as to how much I have dedicated myself to Blogger. Despite the newer, more easily accessible blogs out there on the web today, I stay loyal to Blogger.
I've had this blog since 2007/2008 and it's always crazy looking at my past attempts to become the "successful fashion blogger" to my game development and the random critiques on cafes that gave my free vouchers.
While this blog should really be titled "Clusterfuck" I decided to share some process of my concept art.
This class is sadly my back-burner class (eep) but I really want to shine with some great artwork to show off to portfolio investor people..things.
And with the Oscars tonight and based on one of the movie excerpts I'm choosing for the piece above, I thought it was fitting to paint something showing tribute to 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Take note, this is unfinished as I (thankfully) only need rough work for tomorrow.
Hopefully this post will get me back into blogging more often. And who knows! Maybe, just maybe, my birthday blog will be edited and posted.

maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment