Monday, June 15, 2015

#PayPalitTO Series II | Eating & Drinking For Free in Toronto [Using PayPal]: Paypal has yet more deals on some of the same establishments!

Hello again! Click here on how to get these vouchers/free food & beverages.

While I thought I wouldn't expect another 5 dollar voucher deal for some time, I checked in at PayPal & discovered they have some vouchers yet again! Whew!

I've decided to list the places (& link to their location) to show you which ones were giving $5.00 off your order:


Cafes*

- Jimmy's on Gerrard !!!**
- Jimmy's on Portland !!!
- Kupfert & Kim (at Metro Centre, the Sun Life Financial Tower, First Canadian Place, Brookfield Place & Waterpark Place)
- Cafe 260
- Rsquared Espresso Bar !!!
- The Coffee Bar Inc !!!
- Dineen Coffee Co !!!
- Atlas Espresso Bar !!!

*Most of these places serve food but mainly your typical croissants & scones and sometimes sandwiches. I know Jimmy's doesn't serve sandwiches but Rsquared does for instance.

Food

- Mean Bao (on Bathurst & Queen) !!!
- Belly Busters
- Wilbur Mexicana  !!!
- Niche Coffee And Tea (been there however I have no official review other than it's great)
- Fresh Off The Boat (been there however I have no official review other than get the crab sandwich)
- Dufflet Pastries
- Toma Burger Addiction 

** (!!!) = my review on this place

This deal expires on June 21 (next Sunday), go take advantage of the system while you're at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment